We pride ourselves on working closely with Owners to customize a management package based on their needs. Contact us to find out more about our range of services below and how we can customize a plan to meet your property management needs.
- We market in a variety of ways through local newspapers, local real estate magazines, yard signs, our street banner, company website, internet web sites, and most importantly, through word of mouth by previous and current tenants and corporate customers. We provide details of all our rental units in the office for scheduled and walk in appointments, and now there are property data sheets available for printing direct from our website.
- Our dedicated office rental staff takes appointments and works hard to keep your units leased.
- Compliance with Federal, State, and Local Fair Housing Laws.
- Schedule and show units to prospective tenants.
- Provide rental application for prospective tenants.
- Screen and qualify prospective tenants by performing background checks, prior landlord checks, personal interviews, reference checks, and employment verifications.
- Provide lease agreement and execution of terms for your property.
- Prepare lease addenda and house rules for your property.
- Provide prospective tenants with contact information for all local utility companies.
- Provide move-in inspections, collection of deposits, and rent calculations.
- 24/7 call service for response to lockouts or emergency maintenance issues.
- Collect rent and other fees.
- Handle tenant relations and communications.
- Make owner utility and service payments upon request.
- Propose increased rents based on market conditions.
- Provide detailed monthly statements with documentation of receipts and outside charges.
- Provide year end 1099 statements.
- Refund tenants security deposits based on move out inspections.
- Enforce rental terms and serve notice of violation and evictions.
- Perform eviction filing and documentation of violations.
- Clean and repair units between tenants. Provide general cleaning of common areas in multifamily properties.
- Perform move-in and move-out inspections with the Tenant.
- Provide inspections of property upon Owner request.
- Make recommendations on updates and improvements.
- Provide maintenance services and arrange for outside services when needed.
- Provide exterior maintenance on properties requiring mowing, trimming, snow removal and salting, swimming pool maintenance, etc.
- Provide 24/7 call coverage for emergencies through our toll-free answering service.
- Assist with future investment property evaluation of your income property.
- Show your property and screen applicants without a long-term management contract.